Spring haul post

05:22
I know, I know, I bought a lot of things during the past months XD but I can say most of the things were on sale and there were a lot of presents by my boyfriend, you already saw most of them but there are also few things I didn't show in my outfits so let's start!


























Two cute skirts I bought in local malls some weeks ago, the left one is from Jennyfer and I love how it suits me, the right one is from Bershka, I really needed a white skirt for spring and summer outfits so I was really happy to find this for a cheap price! They were both cheap even if they are from the new collections yay!
 

























In January I bought a lot of things from Japan (thanks sales!), this lovely skirt is from Ghost of Harlem's new collection, it was a lovely Valentine present from my boyfriend! The best thing is the tulle part is detachable so you can wear it with a lot of other dresses and skirts!


























Two nice dresses both from Ghost of Harlem, I bought them on sales at 50% so they were really cheap! I really like this model with the lace part on the hips, it suits really well my bad hourglass body XD.


























The first dress is from Ghost of Harlem (again) and I loved it since the first time I saw the campaign with Sakurina the past year, I got it for 50% on sales, I hadn't the opportuniy to wear it 'cause spring has just arrived in Italy, but I think I'll wear it a lot during summer! The leopard dress is from Glad News, also taken during the sales for a super cheap price, the leopard part is sheer but it has a total black second dress to wear under it!

























The red cardigan is from Pull&bear and I paid it only 6 euro, amazing don't you think? It's perfect for winter time 'cause is really warm and cozy! The second fur cardigan is from Terranova, it's really soft and lovely, another great discounted purchase!

























The first sweater is from Bershka and it has a lot of glitter over it, unfortunetely you can't see it in the pic, the second one is from the new hm collection and it was a lovely present from my boyfriend, sharks are so cute!


























Three blouses from Calliope, the white one and the skull one were a presents from boyfriend (again, lol, poor guy XD), I'm addicted to blouses in this period so I was really happy to find cool ones in local stores for cheap!


























The first pair is from Cute to the core (also know as a second line from YRU), I found them for a super cheap price on ebay so I couldn't resist, they are so comfy and cool I want them also in white now! The second pair are from an italian brand called Primadonna, but it's a model you can easily find also on ebay for cheap.


























This pink biker jacket is maybe the best purchase at local sales ** I loved it since the first time I saw it in the Stradivarious store, the original price was 70 euro a bit too much for my taste so I decided to wait and luckily I took it during the sales for 30 euro *_*!


























Last purchase is this lovely denim bralette with spikes from Tally Wejil, I can't wait for the summer only to wear this ahah (even if I really hate summer, lol). I also got some new accessories but I forgot to take a pic XD.

30 commenti:

  1. love the shirts and cardigans ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome things you got there! Which reminds me that I need to get some things for spring too. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  3. What shopping service do you use? OwO

    RispondiElimina
  4. Omg, so many lovely items :D Love the shoes and blouses ♥ Can't wait to see everything worn :D

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow I saw a few pieces that I like
    Live your hauls over here ^^
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like some of them ♥

      sure I'll follow you :)

      Elimina
  6. I love all the Ghost of harlem stuff and those blouses and that pink jacket and the platform shoes! So much love! Nice haul

    RispondiElimina
  7. so many great clothse, love the skulls motive :-)
    I am following you now :-)

    RispondiElimina
  8. The first 2 cute skirts is very very subtle and good for wearing more casual outfits!! I will check out both Jennyfer and Bershka too!!

    I have never heard of Ghost of Harlem but that black gothic/punk skirt is definitely something I would love to have because the style is just so unique ^^ Plus the shirts you go from there wow so sweet and cool, you have great taste!!

    Both Pull & Bear cardigans are so delightful!! Love the style!! So cute!!

    I MUST check out Calliope because all 3 shirts are just simply amazing, I love all 3 especially the crosses one but the skulls are so cool too >.<!!

    I love those platform black lace up shoes, so cool and I would love to have something like that, but for now the closest I have are creepers ^^

    The pink jacket is also cute, the style is very trendy and can fit anything really ^^

    And the last item is so cool, it has SPIKES...Too cool!!

    Everything here will all definitely look excellent on you ^^

    Thank for for shopping your spring time haul, I love everything here so much.

    Have a great day!!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp




    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It was so nice to read your long comment ❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much cutie, I'm really happy you like them!

      Elimina
  9. Oh sweetie very cute haul, I love it the skirts! By the way very cute the wig in thepost before this!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. I like the black skirt with the crosses best. you always buy items that are so hard to coord (at least I think so xDD) and you always look awesome*_* can't wait for outfit posts:33

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much *__* you're really kind ❤️!

      Elimina
  11. I love your style so much! ;u; Everything you bought is so cool~ *-* I especially like the first two skirts<3
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa

    RispondiElimina
  12. Awesome things. I love everything ^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.