Black and White










Basque h&m - Top Romwe - Necklace Rogue+wolf - Wig Sammydress -  Skirt Romwe - Tights Uniqso - Shoes Quanticlo - Rings BornPrettyStore

One of the best things as blogger is having the chance to work with brands and try so many different items, styles and coords you probably never tried before, like this one! After cleaning my closet I found some of my old berets, I think this basque gives a sort of "french girl" touch to the whole coord, especially paired with this lovely striped high neck top and the fake leather A line skirt, which is always my favorite one! I also got this gorgeous black x white wig, I wanted it for a long time I'm really happy I finally got it, I think it would look really cute paired with lolita coords too :D and the best thing is it's really cheap compared to the wigs I usually wear! I have also a tiny discount on BornPrettyStore if you like my rings (they're so pretty and delicate! And super cheap too), it's the ADDT10! Let me know if you like this coord, your opinion is always really important :D especially when I try something totally different from my usual looks!

8 commenti:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit :3

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look so stunning in that outfit! Fits you perfectly *-* I'd like to dye my hair just like that but it is really hard to maintain... Maybe I will try that kind of a wig instead, too!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie <3! Yes it's so hard to mantain this color :( wigs are always the best ahah!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.