Review: Western Eyes Nada Peace green Uniqso

Hi guys! Time for a new review for my favorite shop Uniqso :D this time I chose once again a pair from Western eyes 'cause I totally love this natural line I wanted to try all the colors! Today is about the Nada peace green pair, but really soon I'll share also a review about the grey one!

The package is always really cute and easy to open! I'm sorry for the blurry pic but I had to take the pics with a bad light due weather problems. I got the parcel in a few days with Fedex shipping without problems :D

Base Curve
8.6mm
Color Tones
1 Tone
Diameter
16.5mm
Processing Time
2-3 working days
Remarks
Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period
12 months
Water Content
38%


The lenses are so incredibly natural and the green color blens really well over my dark eyes, I think this pair is gorgeous both for daily use and cosplay 'cause the color is so vibrant and you can see it very well even with distant pics! The design is really simple but great for everyone who is looking for a pair of natural circle lenses without strange patterns or black outlines :). I already reviewed this pair in blue and you can check it here! They're available with prescription and in many other colors! You can find it here.




As you can see the color is so visible but at the same time natural :D

Color ★★★★ natural green color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ simple and nice design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- green color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- super comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


There's also an amazing promotion this month: buy one and get one free! (You can check it here for more details). Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.