Heaven was full











Hat h&m - Jacket SheIn - Top Shop le Happy - Choker Romwe - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Sunday guys! A simple outfit post wearing some new cute items I recently got in the mail, you know burgundy is one of my favorite colors ever (especially for autumn) so when I saw this lovely jacket I had to get it :D the fabric is really soft and light, perfect for the weather in this moment! I also wore my new top I got from shop Le Happy, Luanna is my favorite blogger ever and an inspiration since I started my own blog so I was so happy and proud for her when she launched her clothes collection! I missed the first one, but with the second release I HAD to get this gorgeous top, the print is great and the fabric super soft, you can feel how amazing the quality is! I can't wait to see more collections from her :D!


3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.