Review: Geo Icecream Vanilla Brown Geocloured lenses

Hi guys! I have a new circle lens for you today, this time for the shop Geocolouredlenses! I was looking for a natural pair of brown lenses for everyday looks and I found the amazing Geo Icecream Vanilla Brown!


The lenses come in the classic tiny glass bottles, don't forget Geocoloured lenses sells only genuine Geo lenses and you'll surely notice it by the packaging! You have to be careful on where you shop lenses 'cause you can ruin your eyes.



The lenses have a classic natural design and I love how they blend perfectly over my natural brown eyes, they totally look natural but with a special touch. They're incredibly comfortable like every Geo lenses I already tried, I'm sure I could wear them for a lot of hours without problems. The diameter is natural and it fits every eyes shape. If you're looking for a natural and comfy pair of circle lenses this pair is totally perfect for you! You can get them here




These lenses give to the eyes a lovely doll look, so cute!

Color ★★★★ cute brown color
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely brown color that fits perfectly brown eyes
-  great design
- perfect for everyday
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


You can also check Geo Coloured Lenses account for more real life pics, discounts and details:    FacebookInstagram Tumblr and Pinterest!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.